Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Well here is a picture of me today, I would post a picture of L from today, but he is in Boise so an older picture will have to do..............
So I had a pretty mellow day today, I woke up at 7:00a.m. because K was barking her head off because she heard C outside H's door.  (P.S. when L is away I know its embarrassing but I sleep with my sister H, because lets just face it I am a scaredy cat and hate sleeping in the basement alone.)  So I took K outside and then I went downstairs to get a couple more minutes of shut eye and then woke up again at 9.  I had good intentions to work out but it was so cold outside and I didn't have a car or a gym pass because L took the one I had been using.  So instead I watched some Nanny (love that show) and The Real housewives of Beverly Hills.  I know i'm a dork.  So after that I got ready for work, taking my sweet time I think I took like a 45 min shower.  But in defense I did deep condition my hair so it took a little while longer.  I then called Weber State to figure out if I was accepted or not, (which they told me I need to send them my high school transcript which is kind of dumb but whatever) and then I talked to L on the phone for a while and shopped online for a while for our up coming cruise to the PANAMA CANAL!!!! Which I am a little excited about if you couldn't tell.  I then had to bum a ride to work, sense L has our car up in B TOWN.  I worked until 5 which was super exciting.  I did some filing, x-raying, more filing, more x-raying, and then the high light of my day was being accidently spit on by one of our older patients.   EWWWW DISGUSTING!  Then I had to bum another ride home from work! I just love having 1 car! Which I returned home to eat some Orange Leaf delicious and watch some more fun TV shows.  Oh the life of having no life.  I'm sorry if I put anyone to sleep during that, I think I might have fallen asleep a few times! Well that was my super exciting super event ful day which I'm sure you all wanted to hear about!


I would definatly write about L's day because i'm sure his was way more exciting than mine, but alas he is hanging with the boys, so I wasn't able to get a hold of him for his day details.

So until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment