Saturday, July 2, 2011

32 weeks

So I get larger and larger by the second I feel, but I am getting close to meeting this little guy.  I only have 2 months left! I am super excited! I finally bought a bassinet last weekend and put it together all by myself I am pretty proud lol! Here are some pictures of it.  I had to add a football blanket of course for L, and his love of football.


I also found the cutest Giraffe ever that I had to buy the moment I saw it.  I have this weird obsession with Giraffes and Zebras they are awesome and If it were up to me I would do a safari themed nursery but L loves sports so we are making a combined nursery with both. 


So I also bought some sports themed stuff, I still need some more stuff with the sports themed though.
 I'm having the hardest time picking out stuff I need though. Like a car seat, stroller, crib, changing table, and whatever else I need which I have no idea yet that I need. 

L spoiled me this past week as well he surprised me with some gorgeous flowers! It was such a thoughtful thing to do, I love the flowers they are orange my favorite color!



I suppose I should add another belly photo as well. I don't like these belly photos though cuz I always look so bad, but here is one of me at almost 32 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment