Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oscar Sunday!

As a tradition with my family every time the Oscar's roll around we dedicated dinner to the movies nominated for best picture.  This year it was kind of tricky to come up with dishes, especially with A all the way in San Francisco!  I think I still did a decent job with coming up with dishes, some were a little stretched but the food was all delicious so I think it was a smashing success!  True to Oscar form the most random movie the Artist one the Oscar, maybe I will watch it.... but it is in black and white and silent.... there is a better chance I will re-watch something before I choose that movie.  Here are the pictures of the food we did for each film.

Croque Monsieur's Sandwiches for Midnight in Paris



Delicious Polish Dogs from Costco for Incredibly Loud and Extremely Close.

Stuffed Cabbage for the Tree of Life! There were my favorite! So Delicious!
Pretzels for the Baseball movie Money Ball.

Black and White cookies for the Artist

Pina Colodas for the Descendants!



Minis Delicious Chocolate Pie From the Help


Chocolate and Almond Stuffed Crescents From Hugo


"Carrots" for War Horse!


Overall it was such a fun evening! And the food was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment