Friday, March 27, 2009

A B-E-A-UTIFUl Day!

It is a beautiful sunny day here in Boise Idaho. I got the wonderful chance to walk to work, sense Les and I only have one car at the moment and he had to work all day. People are interesting to watch though, its like the don't understand why people walk outside. I get the weirdest looks when I am walking and I don't understand it. Its a form of transportation that the pioneers used to walk to Utah, so why can't I walk to work. I suddenly have got a green thumb, i've decided that I want a garden so I can plant beautiful flowers. But, alas I have no garden only a porch, which I can plant flowers on as well. Les and I are addicted to the office, and watch it non stop. That is seriously the funniest show in the whole entire world. Beets, bears, battlestar galatica. Also did you know that sushi tastes amazing, it kind of almost tastes like candy its awesome. Well I better get back to sellin Green Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment