Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Fever

So I am now working at the Boise Towne Square mall for Green Tea HP, which is awesome cuz its a job, that pays and that allows me and Les to eat and live. But, it does have some not so positive sides, working at the mall makes me have such Baby Fever. I see all the cute little babies being carried around, and I just start wanting to have a baby. Has anyone else every felt like this??? I thought it was bad when I started going to the University Married ward, but now it is worse cuz i'm exposed to babies everyday. Unfortunatly I think my mom would kill me if she found out I was pregnant or even thinking about getting pregnant........ but sometimes I have to admit having a baby would be pretty fun and exciting..... no doubt hard........ but if it was a little Les I would be super happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment