Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day


So this Sunday May 10th was Mother's day as we all know, and it was my first Mother's day away from my mommy! I missed making her Breakfast, and hugging her, and talking with her. I did send her a cake, which was delicious I heard, and called her, but I still missed not being able to show her how grateful I am for her on this special day......


It was an enjoyable day though. We went to church and got a chocolate bar, which was tasty delicious, and then we went to Les's parent's house for dinner. Which was very tasty, and very good company. It was a very fun party!!! And the desserts were amazing!!!! I think I gained like 15 pounds that day from all the chocolate, cookies, yummy truffles, and tasty chocolate covered strawberries. I married into the best family!!!


I love you MOMMY you are the best in the whole world!!! I love you!!! Happy Mother's day!! I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment