Saturday, May 2, 2009

So last night Les and I got free tickets to the MMA fight at the Qwest Arena. I was pretty excited cuz it was my first weekend night off for like a month....
and the tickets were free so it was a free date night.

We got the tickets through a couple Les sold a couple of phones too.... I guess they liked him so they hooked us up!!!

WooHoo....

We got to sit on the floor pretty close to the cage which was cool, and the fighting began....

Now i'm new to the UFC and MMA fighting world, so I was lookin for some cool action, maybe a little bit of blood..... and some sweet knockouts......

Like none of that happened. Except for the two girl fights.

The first girl fight was awesome..... first round knock out!! She went down so fast it was so awesome....

Second girl fight took a little longer but she went down too. Other than that all the other guy fights were kind of (no offense to the fighters) but lame.

They couldn't take the punches.... which I couldn't take that kind of tourment but come on guys why would you train so long and so hard, just to tap out when he hits you with a few good punches. Oh, well just my thought about the whole fighting thing, if your going to fight and ask people to watch, at least take a few punches.

Les kept saying the whole night he wanted to get in there and fight..... I have mixed feelings about that, I know Les is tough but, I don't want my husband hurt, or have the possibility of dealth for a stupid fight. So Les dear lets leave that to the other men, and those tough girls.

1 comment:

  1. Just let Lester know that he does not need to fight because he is working towards to many things right now and that would just not be good for the fam. Also my bro-in-law did some cage fighting and did really good but it is only worth it when you get to pros. That is where the money is. You don't get anything for being ametuer so if anything happened yo would have to pay all out of pocket for medical bills.

    That said I think Lester could do pretty good at it.

    I love it when the guys sell to people who give out tickets to events. That has happened to us several times. You will probably get more freebies in the future and that is always exciting.

    ReplyDelete