Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Body Building

Last Saturday the 10th of October, Les got the opportunity to go to a body building compeition! He loved it! He had so much fun looking at all the body builders and getting motivation to work out and get big. Here is a picture of him and a woman body builder.... Yes indeed amazingly this is a woman!
Impressive..... Lol, I asked Les if he wanted me to be this big, and of course he said YES!!! Lol, just kidding, no but I think amazingly she has the same size arms as Les? Crazy! Then he got a picture with Jay Cutler. I love this picture of Les he looks so pumped up and excited to be meeting this Jay Cutler guy, who I don't think he has heard of him before this show LOL!
I think Les, may be trying to feel up Jay's arms a little bit! LOL. As you can see Les had a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment