Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whats new!

So I haven't updated our blog in a while, so I thought I'd do a little catch up post. We are still living at my parent's house right now. We are trying to save up enough money to get out on our own, so we are working a lot. Les is going to school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and he loves it. He is taking Math, English, Psychology, and Communication, he takes the bus which leaves at Six in the morning!! But, he enjoys not having to drive, and spend money on gas. He is doing really well in school, staying up on his homework and doing really well on his tests!!










I miss Les a lot cuz he works on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday so the only day he really has off is Sunday. He is doing really well working for sprint. He is selling a lot of cell phones and last month was the top sales man in the company!!









We celebrated his 23rd birthday on August 17th! We went to Tepanyaki Steak House, and had some cake and ice cream. He got a new backpack for school, a new ctr ring, and some flip flops. Here are some pictures from his birthday!

Look at how he has grown!!!


















I was singing really well, as you can see my eyes were closed with concentration!!


I am still working at Dr. Anderson's and Dr. Seagles Podiatrist office. I love it it is so much fun, and I am learning so much. I get to take x-rays, draw up injections, and even take off peoples socks!!! Lol, if you want to see my name I am on their website: bountifulfootdoctor.com. Lol I am part of their staff. It has been a really awesome job to have, I really enjoy it a lot.



Other than those updates the only other new update is that I dyed my hair back red.













2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really cute. It is nice to here that things are going well. That is awesome that Lester is selling so much and doing great. Good luck on everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sherri! How are you doing? How is your half marathon training going??

    ReplyDelete