Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sad Day!

So L left today to go out to Fort Wayne Indiana, to start the summer selling season off.  Its been a rough week to say the least.  We decided together that it probably wasn't the smartest idea to have me go out with him this summer, because they would be moving around a lot.  That would mean getting a new OBGYN ever visit, or flying back every four weeks for a visit.  I would have to leave my wonderful job, which would mean only one income coming in, and plus i'm due on August 30th, and I didn't want to chance having the baby out there. But, needless to say I am very heartbroken, I plan on going out and visited L at least once a month if I can swing it, but it sucks having your best friend and husband across the contry especially when you are almost 20 weeks pregnant. 

Speaking of our baby... we found out that we are having a baby boy! L is so thrilled and so am I.  L has already started me on a protein filled diet, so our baby can come out of the womb ready to work out.  Lol just kidding (kind of). 

Baby Boy Gray's cute little spine!
 Already so much like his dad! Showing off his bicep!
 I thought I'd take a belly picture, don't laugh, I know I'm getting huge! This is me at 18 weeks!
If you look closely you can see the baby's heart in the little black circle in his chest.  He is getting so big! I am so anxious to meet the little guy.

So we have been trying to think of names and we have come up with a few, L loves Terrell Daven Gray.   I love Daven, but I haven't been sold on Terrell yet.  L came up with Trey Dailey Gray yesterday which I really like the name Trey.  But we will see I don't know if I want to actually decide until I see him.  I'm one of those I want to look at him first before I name him types of people I guess. 


2 comments:

  1. Daven is a super cute name! Daven Gray, that sounds really good. I'm so happy you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jane that's awesome. My mom told me you were pregnant! I'm so glad I found your blog. Boys seem to be what everyone is getting right now. Very exciting. Congrats!

    Abby (Vuksinick)

    ReplyDelete