Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Baby Post!

So I had my 20 week ultrasound, on Friday and everything was looking good they said.  Here are some pictures from the visit.  It was kind of annoying because they kept taking pictures of like random body parts, and I was like can't I just have a picture of the stuff I can tell what it is.  So these are the ones that I can tell what they are lol. 
 Baby Gray's Head, and Profile he is starting to look less like an alien! I am so excited. 
 Here is a foot if you look closely you can see the toes!
Here is another picture of Baby Gray's Head! It is round and he is starting to look like a baby! I am so excited to meet this little guy.  So I really want to start putting together a nursery but, I'm still only halfway and plus we don't know where we will be living when this little guy comes.  So I have just been day dreaming and looking online for good ideas here are a few I like so far.  Its hard because I don't know what type of style I want to go for.

I love the bright colors on this decor.
I love the canopy in this nursery.
 I know this nursery is for a girl but I love the crib I think it is so cute!



I love the animals in this nursery especially the elephent stool!


I love how relaxing this nursery is, and it is so elegent.

As you can tell my taste and ideas are all over the place.  I also am in love with those outrageously adorable baby hats. Like these:


I love them they are so adorable I want to buy every single one I see! Plus, I've been trying to do anything to keep my mind off of how much I miss L and how I just want to go be with him.  It is taking a lot of self control to stay here and not leave to go be with him.  It has only been two weeks and it seriously has felt like a month! I'm not sure how much longer I can make it! It helps having this little girl with me thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment