Sunday, May 29, 2011

DisneyWorld Vacation

We went on a trip to Florida this past week, to pick up H, my sister and to visit Disney World and Orlando Studios.  It was a lot of fun, it defiantly was not a relaxing vacation, we were almost constantly on the go, and its not as fun to go to an amusement park when you are pregnant and can't ride any of the fun rides. Here are a few pictures from the trip, I look awful in most of them, so I tried to be in as few as possible.



This was Harry Potter Land, the remade kind of a mix between Hogsmead and Diagon Alley. It was pretty awesome!

The amazing castle! It was huge!

 The Tree of life at Disney Worlds Animal Kingdom park.
 Another few of the castle.
 L, D, and K getting ready to ride the Tower of Terror Ride. This was L's first time at the Disney World so I was excited for him to get to ride all the rides, I just wish I could have riden some of the rides with him.
 The Fam on the Dinosaur ride at Disney World's Animal Kingdom Park.
 I did get to ride on the safari ride which was fun, and we got to see baby elephants which where so cute.
 Dinner in France at Epcot.
                                              L was so tired he fell asleep on its a small world. 
 Splash Mountain I love L in this picture he looks so scared.
 The chef at the restaurant we ate at in France.
 The Fam waiting in line for a fun ride I couldn't go on lol.
 Waiting in line for something at Epcot.
 The Giraffes on the safari ride. They walked right by the car it was awesome.
 The Fam on the Tower Terror.

It was a super fun vacation. But the best part was just spending time with L, because we hadn't seen each other sense April 1st.  It had been way too long to be away from each other.  Unfortunately, I won't see him for another few weeks, but luckily it won't be as long as the first time we were apart.  Hopefully with the start of summer coming and the time winding down for when Baby Gray will get here time will go bye a little quicker. I feel way far behind I haven't even started buying anything that we will need for little Baby Gray, and I am just about to start the third and final trimester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment