Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines Day

This year for Valentines our gift to each other was a new car. We had been thinking about getting a new car for a while because we need more space for all the baby gear. I had no idea how much space little people take up!! But, it gave us an excuse to get a nice new car. We decided to get a Toyota Rav4. It is so awesome, my favorite part is the smart key entry you just have to have the key in your pocket or purse and pull on the handle and it opens! And I love the seat warmers!! Ohh they are just amazing! They make my butt so toasty and warm!!!! L loves the stereo system it's like a JB stereo system or something like that. He always turns the base up soooo loud! He just loves it!!! Here is a picture! He is so proud! I also gave L and M.J. A little puppy love gift basket! So the picture is of M.J. And the little stuffed puppies that came in the gift basket. I love my Valentine's so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment