Monday, April 2, 2012

Memphis... We are Here!

We made it to Memphis! It was a long three day drive (with many stops for M.J.) but we finally rolled into town about 3p.m. Sunday.  L is very excited to get working for the summer! I'm glad he is excited, because I don't know how he does his job day after day, but I'm so grateful that he is such a hard worker and he provides so well for M.J. and I.  I had a pretty hard time when we first got here, because of all the hype and excitement of moving and then "Bam" reality hits we are actually here..... and lets just say the hotel we are staying in right now is not the nicest...... we are on the first floor and our windows have no screens so L just climbs in and out of the window instead of using the door..... also one of our windows does not lock so thats pretty scary.  We also love the fact that the people next to us smoke like crazy especially at like 10:30 at night when we are trying to sleep and all we can smell is smoke.  I would take pictures but I don't think I want to remember this time.  But I can rough it for a week, until our real housing will be ready.... lets just hope that its as nice if not 100 X nicer than this place we are in! Its already really hot here in Memphis though, it is like 80 degrees outside and humid... it is going to be a hot summer!  M.J.  is doing awesome though! He is such a trouper, and growing so fast! He will be 7 months tomorrow I can't believe it! More about that later! For now here is a picture from our drive... It was little M.J.'s turn to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment