Monday, April 2, 2012

Zoo Fun

So L's Mother and Sister came into town because his mom had to spend some time working here in Utah, so we decided it would be fun to go to the zoo.  I have not been to the zoo sense well forever so I was excited to go and see what cool stuff they had.  It was a pretty nice day outside, it was a little chilly but it was very sunny, and the zoo was almost empty so it was an awesome experience. My favorite was the Giraffes! I love Giraffes they are so awesome! I would love to have a pet Giraffe!



The Elephants were cool too!

 Gorillas are crazy cool too, especially because I had just watched Tarzan so it was cool to see one up close!

Of Course M.J. had a lot of fun, he didn't really react to any of the animals, I think he still is a little young and unaware of what goes on exactly! But I had to get some cute pictures of him anyways!



We also had an amazing time on the train.... lets just say if you haven't ridden it you are not missing anything!

We had a lot of fun and we were so glad that L's sister and two of her kiddos came with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment