Friday, June 8, 2012

Trip to the Homeland

M.J. and I made a trip to Utah this past week to go visit Grandma and Grandpa M! We have been gone from Utah for over two months now so it was fun to go visit!  We spent most of the week just enjoying family time! We had a lot of fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa M, we miss all of our family so much so it is fun to have a trip to go visit some of them! M.J. was awesome of the plane ride! It is hard though I don't know how people do it with a couple kids by themselves... I guess you do what you have to but I was so lucky with M.J. he was such a trouper.  Here are a few pictures of our Trip.


We ate lunch at Cafe Normandy, which is the most delicious little cafe in Salt Lake I think.  Just looking at these pictures are making me drool! 





No comments:

Post a Comment