Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3 months old!

Our little M.J. is three months old now! I can not believe how fast these three months have gone, but he is getting so so so big!  I weighed him on my parents scale so I don't know how accurate it is but it said 16.5lbs!  Some milestones he is hitting are:

  • Almost sitting by himself!
  • Laughing and giggling (so so so cute)
  • Sometimes he sleeps through the night but most of the time not :(
  • Loves to stand up!
  • Wearing size 6 month clothing
  • He is starting to grasp toys and move them around
  • Is trying so so so hard to crawl and roll over but still hasn't quite mastered either

Here are a few pictures of M.J. at 3 Months!
Listen to music with his Daddy!

Just hanging out!

Sitting all by himself!

Loves his football Jammies!

Getting so chubby I love his little arms!

Daddy's Little Gangster!

No comments:

Post a Comment