Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wasatch Hurricane!

On December 1st, we experienced the Wasatch Hurricane! It was pretty crazy windy, and the damage it did was crazy! We lost power for like 16 hours, which was not very fun, I don't know how people did it without electricity, I guess they didn't know what they were missing, but man it is hard having no lights especially with every bathroom in the house not having a window in it. But it was quite the experience! I took some pictures of the cemetary that we live around the block from because the wind destroyed so many beautiful trees there, and I didn't know if I would ever see anything like that again. They said that the wind got up to 102 mph, which is the same strength as a size 2 hurricane.



We did have the tramp collapse.... Sad day!








No comments:

Post a Comment