Monday, December 12, 2011

M.J.'s Blessing

Well we blessed are little M. J. on November13th and it was an awesome day.  L did a wonderful job with the blessing, I of course cried but it was such an awesome experience.  We had lots of family on both L's and my side support us which we were so grateful for, and had a great little luncheon after his blessing.  I'm a little sad because I didn't take a picture of us as a family on the day, but I now know for our next child that I for sure want to do that!


M.J. and K hanging out on the morning of his blessing! They don't know it yet but they are going to be best buds!


Proud Grammy showing off M.J.'s blessing outfit!

Mommy and M.J.

I had some cookies made with M.J.'s name on them! They were super cute and super delious! BONUS!

Now sense he has been blessed he thinks he can just sleep through church.... I wonder who he learns it from....

His Grammy of Course... LOL
M.J. in his blessing outfit!

He is trying to give me a surprised look! Lol look at those eyebrows raised!

My little smiley man!

No comments:

Post a Comment