Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Three Years!

L and I celebrated our third year together on November 8th! We got the pleasure of going to the dentist as our gift to each other! It wasn't very fun especially when I found out that I had 5 cavities that need to be filled!  Ouch! L only had two, I was very jealous! After that painful afternoon, we spoiled ourselves by going to Ruth's Chris! It was delicious, if you want to try the best steak in the world defiantly try Ruth's Chris!

Me at Dinner

They decorated our table very nicely!


They even decorated our plates for us!


L deciding which dessert he wants to try first!


I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to such an amazing man! I don't tell him enough how much I love and adore him! He is such an amazing provider for our family, and he works so hard to make sure we have everything that we could ever need.  He is such an amazing father to M.J. he is so good with him and is always so willing to help out.  Everyday I thank my Father in Heaven for such an amazing husband, father and best friend.  He is so sweet to me and always compliments me even when I know I don't look cute, and I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with L.

No comments:

Post a Comment