Saturday, November 5, 2011

Two Months Old!

So last Thursday November 3rd, little M.J. turned two months old! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! My little boy is growing up so fast! Some of his favorite things at two months old are:
Smiling and blowing spit bubbles!
Bath time!

He has started cooing and he loves talking to us! It is so fun hearing all the sounds that come out of his little mouth.


He loves sleeping on his belly, which unfortunately we can't let him do.  But that is his favorite way to sleep, and he just looks so cute while doing it!

He loves working out his biceps! Lol, just kidding not quite yet!

He does love football already just like his Daddy! 

He loves staring at everything, especially lights! Lights just memorize him!


He loves his old man hair line! We are thinking about possibly getting him some hair implants lol!
So we took him to the Doctor for his two month check up on Thursday, and our boy has gained just a little bit of weight........
Just almost 5lbs.  He weighed 14 lbs 11 ounces at the appointment! I can't believe how big he is getting.  He also measured at 24.5 inches! Its crazy to me because he isn't that chunky he is just solid!  Although he is starting to get some rolls on his legs which are adorable!  He got his two month old shots, which was so sad to watch, he made this little screaming noise which was awful, I started tearing up!  I'm so in love with my little boy.  He is doing so good too, he is only waking up once at night (knock on wood),  he goes back to sleep pretty quickly afterwords.  He loves to cuddle, and is starting to figure out how to grasp things with his little hands and he is starting to hold on to my fingers, and hair!  He is also starting to figure out how to control his body, he is getting close to rolling over on his own!  Every moment I spend with him I fall more and more in love! I am so blessed to have such a healthy amazing baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment