Saturday, November 5, 2011

M.J.'s first Halloween

Our little family celebrated M.J.'s first Halloween last weekend, I wasn't going to buy him a costume, because I new I wasn't going to take him trick or treating, but on Friday I broke down and bought him a monkey costume, and he looked so cute in it.
His little tail!

Our little Monkey!

He is such a big boy this was a 3-6 month size costume!
We went to our Ward party to show him off, unfortunatly we didn't get anypictures at the ward party, but Grandma M did get a few pictures before hand.


On Sunday, H (J's sister) wanted to put on M.J's spiderman outfit we bought him in Universal Studies when we went back in May.  Turns out she had bought a spiderman outfit to match him, so they were twinners Sunday night.


They are pretty cute if you ask me!

On Halloween, L and I bought a Xbox 360, and that new Just Dance game with Kinect (which is super fun by the way)! So we just hung out at home and played that and handed out candy to all the trick or treaters.  I was debating taking M.J. out, but I ended up realizing that I would just eat all the candy unless I wanted to keep it for a few years until he was old enough to eat it.

He wore his Halloween onezie on the actual day of Halloween, sense we had dressed him up  both Saturday and Sunday.  I'm excited for next year when he actually will be aware of what is going on for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment