Saturday, November 5, 2011

Beehive House

So Grandma G, and Great-Grandma H came into town this weekend, so we got to spend some time with them today. We decided to go downtown to temple square and walk around.  We ended up taking a tour of the Beehive house, which I have never done before, even though I have lived in Utah my whole life! 
I didn't take a lot of pictures unfortunatly, but, I found these online.  If you ever get the chance to tour it I would really reccommend it!  It is a gorgeous house and very fun to tour. 

They had their Chirstmas tree already up which got me super excited for Christmas! I am so excited for the Holiday season! I love all the family time, and I am especailly excited with having M.J.  After that we ate a delicous lunch at the Garden restaurant where we tried fried dill pickles.  Which surprisingly they are quite delicious!  We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment