Thursday, January 19, 2012

Belly Flops

L went on a selling blitz the first week in January to Sacramento, CA.  One day he called me up and said, so I got lost going to my area and drove past the Jelly Belly factory, would you be mad if I went and took a tour.  I of course said that as long as he brought me back some Jelly Bellys he can do whatever he would like! So here are a few pictures from his tour!


He got this awesome free hat!
These pictures are made completely out of Jelly Beans! Amazing!
I have know idea who that man is!


It looks like a lot of fun, I was sad that I missed it, but L did hold true to his promise, kinda, he brought me home a half eaten back of Belly Flops, the Jelly beans that are too retarded to send out to the stores!  They still did taste amazing though!

No comments:

Post a Comment