Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Off to Colorado for a Wedding!

We went on a road trip to Colorado the weekend before Christmas for my cousins wedding! It was a lot of fun! M.J. did awesome, he was a lot better than I expected him to be!  We left early Friday morning, and came back Early Sunday morning.  It was a whirlwind of a trip, but it was so much fun!


Aunt H and M.J. at a gas station!

Possible Christmas Gifts found!


Thought of Aunt A when we saw the kitties!
 We went to the Archer house for a pizza party Friday night, it was so much fun seeing all of the cousins again, although we were missing quite a few who couldn't make the trip.  It was also fun seeing all the new baby cousins (I'm not sure what you really call your cousin's children oh well) but M.J. had so much fun, and my cousin's cute little boy even came up and shook his hand!  The next day we got up and went to the temple to see the couple wed.  It was awesome, that was the first time sense L and I got married that I was able to attend another wedding! I loved it, it defiantly brought tears to my eyes!

The P. Archer Fam!

My cousin and his cute little girl!
After the temple, we had a delicious lunch, at this Italian restaurant.  It was so good, especially the fried eggplant! Yummy, it was delicious.
Lunch!
Unfortunately I did not get a lot of pictures at the reception because Little M.J. had a big freak out.  I think he was tired and had know idea where he was, so he was not a very happy camper.  But from what I saw the reception hall was beautiful, I guess it use to be John Elways house.  (I have know idea if that is correct spelling or not). 
Grandma and M.J.

The beautiful bride!
This was our beautiful view coming back to Salt Lake, gotta love that inversion!

Forgive me the rest of the pictures are completely out of order, but I have tried so so so hard to move them up and I just can't, so I have given up and let them stay where they want to be.   
M.J. and me and the Temple
Aunt H at the Temple!
M.J. and Aunt H getting ready to head on home!
We were so excited to come home to L and K! We had missed them so much!
We had so much fun at the wedding, we were sad that L couldn't make it but he was out selling that weekend!  I was so grateful that Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt H and Aunt K were all there though because I could not have made it on my own with M.J.  But we all had a lot of fun, and I was so grateful to be invited to spend that time with a lot of family that we don't get to see very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment