Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Night Downtown

L, M.J. and I went downtown to temple square to see the lights a few weeks ago.  It was fun especially because it wasn't very cold at all, but I defiantly missed the snow, I  am not use to seeing all the lights at temple square with no snow anywhere!  We parked in the new City Creek Mall parking and wow I was impressed, it was well lite and clean.  Lol I'm weird to be impressed by a parking garage, oh well. M.J. was quite impressed with the lights, he especially liked being carried in his baby Bjorn.  Here are some pictures from that night.
My two favorite peoples!

M.J. apparently didn't get the memo we were taking a picture!

So weird not to have any snow at all!


He was super happy, LOL



There was a long line at the other spot with the pedestal to take a picture so we cheated and just walked in the middle of the grass and took our picture lol!


I had know idea they had all these cute Nativity scenes!



Love this picture of M.J.



We went into the new Deseret Book store across from Temple square and they have this cool cookie making machine, with free samples!  It was so cute and delicious.



L being gangsta while in the elevator!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment