Friday, August 5, 2011

1st Weekly Visit

Well I had my first weekly visit today, and the Doctor measured my stomach with her hands, and told me that I would have an 8 lb baby.  Lol, I think its pretty funny that all she has to do is touch my stomach and she can guess the weight of my baby!  I also got tested for the bacteria infection which I'm not sure what it is called but I hope I don't have it because it doesn't sound very fun.  Then she did like the fastest ultrasound of my life, and the baby's head is down which is good, but she was concerned with the level of my amniotic fluid so I have to go back Tuesday for a more detailed ultrasound which is fine by me I love seeing my baby, and I'm a little nervous if the fluid levels are low hopefully nothing is wrong.  So that is about it, fastest appointment of my life! But hopefully I will get a picture from the ultrasound Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment