Thursday, August 11, 2011

2nd Weekly Visit

Well I had my second weekly vist today, and guess what! Thats right nothing! Lol, I haven't had a single contraction yet! I consider myself lucky, but I am so uncomfortable most of the time.  I break out in a sweat doing the easiest things, like walking, or getting a drink and a can't sleep very well due to the fact that I am the size of a giant whale!  I'm also just super stressed out about everything.  I'm super excited but really nervous, I'm not sure where we are going to live if we need to get an apartment now, or if we want to try and buy a house, or what we are going to do.  I feel like I have forever to go, but then I have so much to do I just don't have the energy or ability to do it! HELP!!!

Also I found this great cartoon, that fits what I'm feeling right now pretty perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment