Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Frustrated!

I am normally a pretty patient person, but I am having the hardest time waiting for this little boy to make his entrance into the world.  My official due date was yesterday August 30th, and I had a Doctor's appointment in the morning and I have made like zero progress.  People keep telling me it is okay, you can go from zero to sixty super fast, but I am sick of waiting! I set my induction date for September 6th, but am hoping I don't have to wait until then! I believe the baby has dropped because he is sitting on my bladder most of the time which is can I just tell you the most joyful feeling in the whole entire universe!  And if one more person asks me when I am do I may just loose it on them.  I have tried a few home remedies to try to start labor, like walking a lot, jumping on the tramp, eating spicy food, bouncing on an exercise ball, but nothing.  I am to scared to try castor oil, because I keep reading these horror stories of how it just hurts the baby and doesn't make you go into labor, so I don't know what else I should do! This little guy just isn't ready to leave yet I guess.  Well I have to pee yet again, so hopefully the next post I blog about will be Baby Gray.........

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jane, I know a million people have probably told you the many things you can do to induce labor. We just all have our stories and I remember that when I was pregnant, whenever someone would see me they were all too willing to tell all about their experiences(even the really random people you don't know). I do the same thing sometimes. I just remember feeling that strong desire to have the baby out once it hit a certain point.
    So just one more suggestion though. I heard that if you go to a place to get a pedicure with REFLEXOLOGY, that has the possibility to induce labor. They hit the pressure points and massage, which is supposed to get things moving. I had Doug try this on me but the only thing that really worked was the castor oil. I know that you said you weren't comfortable with the castor oil but a nice foot massage is a good thing to have anyways. So if you don't want to pay for it, look up Reflexology to induce labor and it will teach you how to do it. Anyways, good luck!

    ReplyDelete