Tuesday, August 2, 2011

36 Weeks!

Well I have 4 weeks left until my due date! I have found it is so hard not to get excited for that date the closer it comes, even though I know I probably won't have this little guy on the actual date.  Its crazy I am so excited, but so not ready at the same time. I did have a super fun baby shower last Wednesday.  It was a lot of fun, and I got so many great gifts.  I know a few pictures wear taken but I have know idea wear the camera went and I'm not sure if I even want to see the pictures.  I feel like a giant elephant! I did take a few belly pictures, so don't be too disgusted at me!


I had to throw in a picture of Kiwi.  I caught this one the other day, the car makes her so sleepy she couldn't keep her eyes open!

I love this cartoon because this is how I feel! I'm just tired I want to nest I just get so tired so fast lol! But I only have four more Doctor Visits until my due date, so starting Friday I will start doing a little update from my Visit! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment